Friday, May 22, 2009

New Item Updates - Men's Jewelry and Accessories

It's getting closer to Father's Day, and I've also just been meaning to contribute to my men's jewelry and accessory inventory for quite some time. I have some designs sketched out in my notebook, and I've already ordered the necessary supplies. I hope to be adding more men's items as early as next week with the focus being on necklaces.

If you would like something custom made for your father, grandfather, boyfriend, husband, or any other man in your life please feel free to email me at 1337art@gmail.com I would love to work with you to create something he will cherish.

Thank you so much for reading!!

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]

Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, stud earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

You can also find _1337 Art on:
Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails