Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Book Worth Sharing.

Today I finished reading this great book by Kari Chapin about how to sell handcrafted items online as well as locally. She provides great tips on how to make the most of networking sites such as Flickr, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter. But that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

It started out as something to read on my breaks at work, but I quickly found myself reading a bit before bed. During my day job I would reflect on her advice and itch to get out of my cubicle and go home to write notes and try some new suggestions.

Simply put; I feel inspired. This book is something worth owning if you want to or currently have a handcrafted business. I learned a lot, and I feel so motivated. I hope you find this post and end up exploring this book yourself. You will be glad you did.

It is kind of like the Abc's of growing your business from a seed.

You can purchase the book on Amazon or borrow it from your local library.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails