Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Vampire Book Worth Reading!

As an early Christmas gift my hubby gave me a signed copy of this newish book "Risen" by Krystal Lawrence.

Yes, it is a vampire book, but it's not the Twilight vampires, nor is it Anne Rice's vampires. Krystal Lawrence has created her own un-living, reacting vampire in this suspense thriller (with a dash of horror!) I wasn't sure at first what I thought about this vampire, but by the end of the book all I could think was "Well done!"

It was a pleasure to read. The characters and their situations are so real - you don't often get that in a book. A real page turner.

You can purchase the book here. I really really hope there's a sequel.

The author, Krystal Lawrence, lives in the Pacific Northwest and is writing her second book. Her website is as follows:

www.darksidestories.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails