Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quick Update.

So we moved, and the new house is amazing even though we have found a lot of quirks and odd little details, but that is just how it is with lived in houses. We still love it. I took a few "before" pictures of my craft room, and if I ever feel that I reach an "after" point I'll take some pictures of that too and write a post with them. The room is a little smaller than my old one, but I think that is a good thing. Things in this room so far are closer, and I don't feel so microscopic when I'm sitting in it alone.

At first I was set on lime green walls, but after much thought (irregardless of my husband's 'No! I don't want that ugly color in this house!' comments) I decided on grey. It won't be painted for some time, but when we do get around to painting the color won't be too dark as to affect my jewelry photo shoots in a negative way, and it has way more personality than dirty white walls. White walls are so boring and uninspired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails