Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're collecting emails for our Mailing List!






Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe







If you would like to receive our upcoming newsletters via email please feel free to sign up! No purchase necessary, and we will only use your email address to send you our newsletter. It's free, and you can safely unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you for your interest,

Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, art collages, bookmarks, cell phone charms, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more!

Custom requests are accepted.

1 comment:

heather (errantdreams) said...

I love the art pieces you post on DA, so I'm happy to sign up for the list. TY by the way for doing the whole emailed confirmation link---I love anything that keeps people from signing me up to email lists without my permission!

BTW, I've started a crafting links section in the link directory on my own site. I've posted full directions for adding your link in this Etsy thread if you'd like---no strings attached, no reciprocal link required!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails