It is that time when everyone is brooding over the things they can do to change their lives for the better this year. We should be thinking about these things a little everyday instead of rushing it all into one day. I have been musing over some 2009 goals both personally and for __1337 Art.
Here are some of the things I will accomplish by December 31st, 2009:
1. Reach 1,000 contacts on Myspace.
2. Make 100 Artfire Sales.
3. Make it to 250 Etsy Sales.
4. Finish personal website.
5. Research a third online selling venue.
6. Venture into at least two different art mediums (photography and crochet).
7. Blog daily.
8. Keep up on social networking sites.
9. Build a newsletter.
10. Monitor spending for new supplies.
11. Organize workspace.
12. Improve packaging and overall shop appearances.
13. Immediately file and keep track of 2009 expenses.
14. Make more collage/card type items.
15. Read and comment more blogs.
16. Set aside money for savings.
17. Spend less time online.
18. Utilize new planner.
19. Do at least one PIF and giveaway.
20. Have fun and make a lot of new items.
I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and successful New Year!!!
Thank you so much for reading,
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.] Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!