Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dark Inspiration and New Items in the Works.

I’ve been feeling inspired lately to create darker, dramatic pieces. I am currently filling up a page with different designs and materials – I already have colors and textures figured out! In the coming weeks I will get to work on these pieces and get them up for sale as soon as possible. It’s really exciting to have a specific look/feel call out to you demanding to be created.

You can also expect more wine charm sets, bookmarks, jewelry pieces, brooches, hair accessories, and men’s items in the coming weeks…maybe even a few Valentine’s Day themed items.

Again I am reminded to take it easy with my work. Sometimes I just get so excited I want to do everything and see the results right now. I am going to try to do the daily blogging, as that is one of my goals for 2009. I’ll also try to relax and not work so hard all the time. The trick is to get organized and set/maintain a realistic schedule.


I look forward to connecting with you on a daily basis.


Thank you so much for reading. And thank you to everyone that comments and follows this blog.

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com/
http://1337art.artfire.com
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.] Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

3 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Really gorgeous stuff!

Gabriel's Aunt said...

Love the black chain necklace!!!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Best of luck with all your new endevors....signed up for your email list.
Robin
CreationsAnew

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails