Friday, August 21, 2009

Site Changes and New Items.

I'm going to be making some changes soon to my blog/website including the ability to purchase items right from here. I am hoping to get that part all together within the next couple of weeks. Some items will be available exclusively from here as well.

I have to admit that __1337 Art is getting big - and it's a lot to handle. New ideas, things to change, etc. are always on my mind like a radio with a broken antennae. I have been lacking on the artist and jewelry box features since I've been back from Maui...and hopefully I can start adding those again soon.

In the picture you will see some lovely 6mm Champagne Rose Stud Earrings, 10mm Deep Purple Paua Shell Stud Earrings, Black and Pink Skull and Crossbones Earrings, and a pair of 10mm Blue Paua Shell Hair Pins. These items are new and available in my Etsy shop:

http://1337art.etsy.com

Thank you so much for reading. I'm working on the daily updates. :]

-
Christina
__1337art

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails