I can already see boring offices transformed into festive spooky fun, and something for the teenagers to get excited about. (imagine that!)
I hope these found recipes bring you some Halloween joy.
Bug Juice Smoothies
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
2 large bananas, cut into chunks
1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gummy worms and/or gummy bugs
- Place all ingredients in blender, except for the candy. Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Serve immediately garnish with gummy worms or bugs.
Makes 4 servings.Halloween Fizzy Punch
6 cups cold orange juice
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle cold lemon-lime soda
1 pint orange sherbet - divided use
- Place orange juice in a large pitcher.
- When ready to serve, stir in lemon-lime soda.
- Place 1/4 cup sherbet into 8 punch cups. Pour orange drink over sherbet and serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings.Hot Spiced Harvest Brew
- 3 cups boiling water
1 (6-ounce) package orange gelatin
4 cups boiling apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water with dry gelatin until completely dissolved. Stir in boiling apple juice and cinnamon.
- Serve hot with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.Mmm...Enjoy! And thank you for reading.
P.S. The pictured jewelry can be found at my Etsy Shop. The Jet and Topaz Moon Earrings are temporarily out of stock, and I will be getting another pair of those available this week.