Saturday, July 23, 2011

Time is Unreal.

My online presence has been lacking. Long story short I've had some personal health issues to deal with as well as my husband and I are in the process of buying our first home.

I've had so many hopes and dreams I wanted to accomplish this year with __1337 Art. I do still hope to achieve some of them, but I have to take things slow and work around our moving schedule and settling.

What I will continue to do is add new items to my Etsy, Artfire, and Zibbet shops and hopefully in time before the holidays I want to have my personal website up and running so my customers can shop directly from the site.

I will update again when I'm ready to spend an afternoon adding new items to my shops. You can also follow me on Facebook to get instant access to new listings as they are posted.

Life is too short to hope and dream but not take enough action to make these things a reality.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails