Thursday, November 20, 2008

Artfire, feature, and tagged.

I wanted to announce that I was finally able to set up my ArtFire shop: http://1337art.artfire.com Please feel free to check it out. Artfire.com is an online website that allows people to buy and sell hand crafted items.

I also wanted to thank CBsPolyWorks for featuring 1337art on their blog: http://cbspolyworks.blogspot.com/ They did a wonderful job, and it was such a nice surprise. Thank you!

Cindy from Cthings tagged me a little while ago, and I wanted to post my answers. I won't tag anyone specific because there are some people out there who do not like to participate in surveys. I think it's a fun way to get to know the person behind the blog.

Here are the TAG GAME RULES:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 7 facts about me.


1. I don't like milk or cheese.
2. My female rabbit's name is "Jack."
3. I love ferry rides.
4. I've never broken any of my bones.
5. Coffee is my savior.
6. I job-shadowed one of the producers of Kiro 7 news.
7. I like watching Everwood and Dawson's Creek.

Be sure to check back tomorrow. I will be updating about new items!

Thank you so much for reading,

-
Christina
CM Designs
dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com/
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collage, awareness items, bookmarks, cell phone charms, hair accessories, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more.

Custom orders are accepted. Custom deadline is November 30th, 2008

Have you signed up for our email newsletter? Sign up here!

2 comments:

Forever Foxed said...

I don't like milk or cheese either! These tags are always interesting, providing a tiny peak into the lives of others.

April said...

I liked Dawson's Creek when it was originally aired...haven't seen it in a long time - didn't even finish the series...but I've been thinking about watching it where I left off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails