Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't Panic!

I recently bought a new purse, and I didn't like the zipper pull it came with so I decided to make myself one.

Don't Panic! - the perfect little reminder to take to work with me everyday. I used Venetian glass, Swarovski crystal, antiqued pewter, and gunmetal.

I love black and green. The combination is so retro and modern at the same time...it's electric.

It's really important to not be too serious all of the time. There is some sort of magical energy about this zipper pull. I feel quirky and happy when it is in my line of sight.

Just thought I would share and to also pass along a friendly reminder - Don't Panic!

Thank you so much for reading,

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]
Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

You can also find _1337 Art on:

Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great idea. So often the zipper pulls on purses are just plain ugly.

Tina said...

I love black and green together too! This is really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails