Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Items Coming Soon to __1337 Art!

I wanted to share a few of the items I will be working on next week:

Paua Shell Cabochon Rings.
Earring studs in Gemstone and Paua Shell.
Hair Pins in Gemstone, Paua Shell, and Glass.
Paua Shell Brooches. (Limited Edition)
Rose Stud Earrings.

I also have a couple of chokers, lots of earrings, and other items that have not been photographed yet. It's going to be a busy week! I'm excited to get my shops stocked again:

http://1337art.etsy.com
http://1337art.artfire.com

Thank you so much for reading, and please stay tuned as I will update when I list the new items for sale.

And don't forget that I am accepting custom orders again - just in time for the upcoming Mother's Day.

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]
Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

You can also find _1337 Art on:
Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails