Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Special!

For today only I am offering my blog readers a special treat - a Monday special! I have been thinking about offering a daily special on my blog for awhile now, and I think it is a great day to put it for a test drive. Today I am offering you the first pick of my brand new (and not yet listed in either of my shops) Vintage Jewels adjustable rings. There are three gems to choose from, and they are genuine vintage Swarovski crystals. The silver ring settings are also vintage. Each gem measures 8mm x 10mm.

Retail Price: $18 each.
You Pay: $15 each.

You also get free shipping!

(International readers please contact me to purchase)

These crystals are very beautiful. Their surface is like liquid.

You can pay directly here on my blog using the form below with either your PayPal account or a credit card. It's safe and easy!


Each ring will arrive in a black cotton filled box and an organza bag. Perfect for gift giving, stocking stuffers, or a special gift just for you.

After today I am going to list these rings in my shops at full price with shipping. Once these rings are gone they are gone.

Have another coffee and enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for reading.

-
Christina
__1337 Art

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails