Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I’ve been up to.

Upcoming and New Designs:

*Journalism Bookmark
*Halloween Themed jewelry & accessories
*Limited Edition Cameo rings, necklaces, brooches, & earrings
*1337 Jewelry including earrings, necklaces, and bracelets
*Vintage Jewels - rings, studs, and earrings
*Birthstone pieces including bookmarks, earrings, and necklaces
*Collage/Mixed Media jewelry pieces
*Cell phone charms
*Zipper pulls
*Christmas Themed pieces
*& more!

Coming Back into Stock:

*Journalism Earrings

If there is something that you have been waiting for to come back into stock please let me know. I do not always remake every item that I sell.

Other Items of Interest:

*Working on another email newsletter. If you have signed up yet you can find the sign up box to the right.
*Trying to get my studio set up. It’s slow progress, but in the coming weeks my husband and I will make a lot of progress.
*Deciding whether or not I will do one Holiday craft show this year.
*I plan to stock up on inventory in all three of my shops:
Artfire - http://www.1337art.artfire.com
Etsy - http://www.1337art.etsy.com
Made it Myself
*Working on adding items directly on this site (www.1337art.net) for purchase.
*Email gift certificates

Remember: The custom order deadline is November 30th, 2009.

Be sure to check back tomorrow morning at 6:00am Pacific Time for another Monday Special - exclusive to my blog readers.

Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

-
Christina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails