Monday, March 17, 2008

1337 Art is planning new items!


I am in the process of adding a few new lines to my Etsy shop. I am so excited to get everything prepared it's almost overwhelming! I also have new designs for my current products.

You have a sneak peek in the picture of a smidgen of what it coming...it doesn't even scratch the surface! I have so many beads and pendants and crystals and gemstones and bookmarks and shells that I don't have a place for them yet!

One of the new items I am going to be listing very soon are watches in many colors and styles. I have a couple of awareness watches in mind as well as designs both elegant and oh so stylish. You might even expect to find some brooches...

I am also going to expand my selection of men's jewelry. I currently have two necklaces listed, but I want more for you to choose from.

I have collected some interesting focal components as well as some very exciting pieces. One example of what is coming are real rose petals.

There are a few more things that are still in the works, so please keep checking back for updates.
I have definite plans to add some new items that are not jewelry related. I expect these to become available in the upcoming weeks. If you have any suggestions for new products that you would like to see me add to my shop, please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email at 1337art@gmail.com

Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate your time.

Christina
CM Designs
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails