Saturday, March 22, 2008

Protection Charm

I found myself inspired by the simple rune charm that I stumbled upon one day. From there I came across some rough cute Amythest nuggets, and the design progressed further.

We all need protection. This one of a kind (ooak) protection charm has everything you need to ward off evil and negativity.

The charms include:

1 Dagger (measures ~ 35mm)
1 Rough Cut Amythest Nugget (measures ~ 20mm)
1 Rune Protection Tablet (measures ~ 30mm)

The gemstones include Amythest (known to protect against evil, to ensure a safe trip, and protection against illness and bad luck) and Blackstone (serves as a reminder to ones beliefs).

Perfect for your cell phone or keys!

The Rune is made of pewter and has a "worn" look to it. It adds charm and character. It is how the pendant is made.

You can find it for sale at my Etsy shop.

Thank you so much for looking! I hope you enjoy this piece!

Christina
CM Designs
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails