Monday, April 28, 2008

Elite Writing Prompts

My first addiction in life besides drinking my dad's old pepsi at three in the morning is writing. Lately I've been cursed with a nice dose of writer's block so one boring day at work I was struck with an idea.

If you are into writing or just feel like being creative, come check out my new elite writing prompts blog. Dedicated to daily writing prompts to help you uplift your block. If you'd like to submit a writing prompt, feel free to send an email to elitewritingprompts@gmail.com

You can even subscribe so you can receive daily updates in your email! Perfect for when you're starting to fall asleep at the office.

Happy writing!

Christina
CM Designs
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collages, awareness items, bookmarks, key chains, cell phone charms, and more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails