Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Craft fairs, new items, and lots of coffee.

1337art has an upcoming craft show this Saturday:

Harvest Fest in Home, WA
Community Services House Saturday, October 4th from 10am - 4pm

I'm looking forward to taking a nice month off from craft fairs so I can focus on adding a much larger inventory to my Etsy shop. My goal is to have at least 200 items before my next show in November. I'm hoping to expand my collage items; cards, ACEOs, pendants, and more. I also want to add a lot more to my Men's Jewelry, Brooches, and Hair Accessories categories.

I'll be drinking lots of coffee, reading the latest "Quit Your Day Job" articles from Etsy's blog, and finally putting my overload of supplies to use.

Thank you for reading this quick update,

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collage, awareness items, bookmarks, cell phone charms, hair accessories, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more.

Custom orders are accepted.

Have you signed up for our newsletter? Sign up here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails