Friday, October 10, 2008

Etsy Artist Feature 23: ThisandThat

It is important to show the world the charms of handcrafted items, and I plan to do this one artist at a time. Tonight I feature Randi from This and That.

Below you can read the interview:

1. What is the first memory of crafting that you can recall?

I have loved crafting since preschool.

2. What are some of your favorite past times?

I can vividly remember painting a construction paper butterfly, I loved it. I love to craft of course, read, shop and be with my children.

3. What do you specialize in?

I specialize in hand painted items that can be custom ordered.

4. What made you decide to open up a shop on Etsy?

I started on Etsy because I now have the time to really work at crafting, I left teaching after 15 years this May.

5. How did you choose your shop name?

I chose the name This and That because I like to do a little bit of everything.

6. What are your hopes for the future?

In the future I hope to have my work in retail stores.

7. How do you feel about custom orders?

I love custom orders, nothing makes me happier.

8. Try to sum up your workspace in as few words as possible.

My workspace is my dining room table, nothing fancy.

You can visit This and That’s Etsy Shop:

http://randi100.etsy.com

You can also email Randi at randimontessori@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading,
-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collage, awareness items, bookmarks, cell phone charms, hair accessories, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more.

Custom orders are accepted.

Have you signed up for our newsletter? Sign up here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails