Below you can read the interview:
1. What is the first memory of crafting that you can recall?
I have loved crafting since preschool.
2. What are some of your favorite past times?
I can vividly remember painting a construction paper butterfly, I loved it. I love to craft of course, read, shop and be with my children.
3. What do you specialize in?
I specialize in hand painted items that can be custom ordered.
4. What made you decide to open up a shop on Etsy?
I started on Etsy because I now have the time to really work at crafting, I left teaching after 15 years this May.
5. How did you choose your shop name?
I chose the name This and That because I like to do a little bit of everything.
6. What are your hopes for the future?
In the future I hope to have my work in retail stores.
7. How do you feel about custom orders?
I love custom orders, nothing makes me happier.
8. Try to sum up your workspace in as few words as possible.
My workspace is my dining room table, nothing fancy.
You can visit This and That’s Etsy Shop: