Monday, October 24, 2011

Inspiration Behind the Piece: Celtic Tree Necklace

This Celtic Tree Necklace was inspired by a friend of mine. She loves all things trees and copper and green.

I wanted to make something extra special with the tree pendant, and I was hoarding the green beads until I could come up with the perfect design.

When holding this necklace the beads are so lustrous and sleek. I can safely say that this is one of my favorite pieces that I have ever made.

But where are the Celtic symbols? You can't see it very well in the picture, but that triangle bail that holds the tree pendant has Celtic designs on it as well as the top round part of the toggle clasp.

Thank you so much for reading. Please check back as I will continue to write the inspiration behind some of my pieces.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails