Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

What is Work in Progress Wednesday? It's a meme from off of the internet somewhere. I've decided to start posting some of what I'm currently working on every Wednesday for your viewing pleasure and my motivation. I have to finish what I show you...right?

Today I have a few bookmarks: dog, dragon, and coffee.

Some bracelets that are almost finished.

A rocker necklace with a big guitar pendant.

Some random 1337 letter beads...not sure what to do with those just yet. I recently used some of them to make wine charms.

Thinking of using the cherry and castle charms to make cell phone charms. Or maybe key chains?

And the pearls will be made into earrings.

Thanks for browsing! What are you working on this Wednesday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails