During the day I get so swept up in the rush and laziness of stress and all of the things that need to get done that I find it hard to focus on creating. When I don't have to work the next day I usually stay up late because that is when I am most myself and most capable of being creative.
1. Silence. The only sounds that you hear are the ones you make yourself. No telephone, no lawnmower, no screaming toddlers...the silence follows your lead.
2. You're the only one awake. You do not have to converse with anyone or fix anyone a snack. You are left to your own devices where your productivity doesn't have to take a break.
3. No responsibilities. There are no phone calls that need to be returned. The groceries and bills can wait until the morning. You have no need to feel stress; this is your time. The only thing you need to focus on are your own needs.
4. Relaxation. You can light candles, drink tea or coffee, write down new ideas while you are soaking in the tub with a new (and slightly expensive) bubble bath. Take this time to be one with yourself so you can open up to the endless possibilities.
5. Research. The computer is finally yours to use. This is the perfect time to look up new tools and supplies, new and upcoming trends, and to look up helpful articles that will point you in the right direction. Take this time to expose yourself to what is out there...new tips, new tricks, new techniques.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope this list inspires you to focus on whatever it is in your life that you can't seem to focus on.
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collage, awareness items, bookmarks, cell phone charms, hair accessories, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more.
Custom orders are accepted.
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Sign up here!