Friday, February 1, 2008

Bookmark Expansion!!!

I walked into Half Price Books the other day, and the only bookmarks they had for sale were paper-like ones with thread ribbons tied to them. Sure, they have cute kittens on them, but I can easily make one of those myself.

I never see bookmarks like my recent Coffee Lover's Bookmark for sale anywhere:
It's stylish, it's cute, it's trendy...and it's the perfect conversation starter for when you're spending a lovely afternoon drinking coffee and reading a great book.

I've decided to really expand my bookmark selection. They made great gifts for teachers, for your straight A student...for anyone who enjoys the written word. I wish I had kids so I could slip one of these bookmarks into their book while they're sleeping. That would be a wonderful surprise to wake up to!

For now I am going to introduce a little of everything to get a feel for what people are wanting...Celtic Designs, Animals, Celestial, Native American, and more. My bookmarks come in mini sizes and large sizes, great for paperback or hardback!

Expect to find some more lovely handcrafted bookmarks making their way into my Etsy shop in the coming days and weeks. (I actually plan to work on some tonight!)

Special requests are always appreciated--I'd be happy to fulfill your bookmarking needs and wants.

Happy Reading!

Christina
CM Designs
http://www.1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart.

4 comments:

The Bookish Life said...

nice bookmark!

ooh celtic designs, yay!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Great idea! I love the coffee beans!

Dharma Designs said...

LOVE the bookmark!

Annie Howes said...

That's a gorgeous bookmark!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails