Monday, February 11, 2008

Inspiration behind the piece.

The Gambler's Bracelet

My boyfriend suggested that I make a special piece to accompany me to the Holiday party at his work. He works at a Bingo Hall/Place of gambling, and my first thought was to make a charm bracelet...and the color green. Green is luck and money...so is the Lucky #7 and the horseshoe, and the four-leaf clover, and four aces.

When I first tried on this piece, I didn't want to take it off. It rested so beautifully on my wrist...it felt so right.

Charm bracelets are coming back into the world of modern fashion, and this bracelet is the perfect concoction of playfulness and superstition and style; faceted Swarovski crystals and Czech glass, and the shiny bright appearance of sterling silver with the added cuteness of "lucky" charms.

He looked me in the eye and said that even though I didn't sell it that night, he was still glad that I made it.

You can find this fine piece for sale here.

Thank you so much for reading.

Christina
CM Designs
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails