Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inspiration behind the piece - Modernated


If you aren't sure what to say, let this necklace say it for you. This modern piece of excellency will surely captivate the eyes of that handsome waiter, or that not-so-nice coworker and leave them speechless.

A bold combination of black and white...one of my favorites as of yet.

I wanted to create something bold. I wanted something big and modern. I love the color of black (or the lack of) and what's better to illuminate it's loveliness than to contrast it against white?

The pendant is 40mm long, and the necklace overall looks amazing and daunting draped across your chest. I like this necklace so much that I had to make one for myself! I wear it a lot, and I always collect a lot of stares.

It would make a great gift for that hard to please woman in your life. Your stubborn teenage daughter...or maybe yourself for a dashing evening out!

This beautiful 2 strand necklace is currently for sale at my Etsy shop. Feel free to take a look--it won't last long.

Interested in a special order? I would love to work with you to produce the jewelry you've fantasized of wearing for an affordable price too! Please email me at 1337art@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you so much for reading.

Christina
CM Designs
http://1337art.etsy.com
Elite Art for the elite at heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails