Friday, August 8, 2008

Etsy Artist Feature 19 - mizui

It is important to show the world the charms of handcrafted items, and we plan to do this one Etsy Artist at a time. Today we feature mizui from Atlanta.

Below you will find her interview:

1. What is the first memory of crafting that you can recall?

The first memory I can recall is being taught how to sew by my older sister.


2. What do you specialize in?

I specialize in a lot of things really, ties, pillows, aprons, kitchen accessories.

3. What made you decide to open up a shop on Etsy?

My daughter thinking it was a great idea.

4. What are your hopes for the future?

To have my own Brick and mortor shop selling EVERYTHING I can make.


5. What are some of your favorite past times?

Reading and sewing.

6. Try to sum up your workspace in as few words as possible.

My workspace is my livingroom/sewingroom.

7. How do you feel about custom orders?

I love custom orders. I get a lot of them for custom sizes (on my aprons)0 I don't charge more for big people, NO DISCRIMINATION! (I only charge for buying fabric I don't have!)

8. How did you choose your shop name?

It's a more fancy version of my "mother shop" mzkitchen. I wanted to stick with Mz, and my daughter wanted it to be fancy so there your have it.

You can find mizui's fun and playful pillows for sale at her Etsy Shop:

http://mizui.etsy.com

You can also email her at mzkitchenshop@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for reading and please check back for more Etsy Artist Features.

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com
http://1337art.silkfair.com

Elite Art for the elite at heart. Featuring jewelry for men and women, art collage, awareness items, bookmarks, cell phone charms, hair accessories, key chains, kilt pin brooches, wine charms, and more.

Custom orders are accepted.



Featured Items:

Coffee Time Cotton Decor Pillow

Dorm Time - Ripstop Blue Circles Pillow

Both available for purchase at mizui's Etsy Shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails