Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holidays coming to a close and a feature mention!

I hope everyone had and is having a great and interesting Holiday season!

The wonderful plant decked out in red Christmas lights is my fiance's alternative to a traditional Christmas tree. We have been snowed in for several days so we weren't able to go get a regular tree, but we all liked this Christmas plant quite a lot.

Now the snow is being washed away by the pouring rain, and we regrettably all have to start going back to work.

I'm already starting to think about my New Year's Resolution - it's never too early! There are a lot of new things I want to experiment with and possibly contribute to __1337 Art. I also want to get my workspace cleaned and organized once and for all! Any tips on that would be fantastic!

I have a lot of beads and supplies and piles of things that make it *slightly* hard and/or overwhelming to create new things. I'll definitely post my workspace organization progress if and when I can conquer it!

Blazer, my sleeping kitten, was napping from an exhausting morning of annoying our dog and my older cat, playing in boxes, and getting lost under chairs and wrapping paper. I like that he is sort of photogenic.

I wanted to say a special thank you to dzfantasy for the wonderful blog feature of __1337 Art that she published on her blog! You can view her blog here and my feature here. She offers a wonderful variety of fiber fantasy sculptures. You can follow the link below to view her colorful and fanciful Etsy Shop:

http://dzfantasy.etsy.com

Thank you so much for reading,

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com/
http://1337art.artfire.com
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.] Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

4 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas.My dog was overwhelmed with all the boxes and wrapping paper too.She took a very long nap,after riping all the wrapping paper up lol

Beth said...

I like your tree! I think it was a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

greetings by way of etsy!
--equivoque

Margeaux said...

I've been working on organizing my crafting area as well. Good luck with yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails