Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Weather in Washington State

It appears that the Winter weather has been getting on some people's (as well as bird's) nerves. I believe the angry bird pictured is upset that his birdseed is slightly frozen.

It also appears that Western Washington (Seattle/Tacoma) has been getting paid in snow for not having a White Christmas for the past couple of years. The snow keeps falling down, and we are either snowed in or brave enough to ski to work!!

A lot of us have missed work, which is both a good and bad thing. We get to spend time with family and friends while being able to relax. We're losing money though, and with our current economy situation there could be no worse timing.

Pictured is what I call the hill of doom.
You're lucky to be able to go down it, and blessed to get back up in the snow and ice, that is. It's this huge steep long hill that inhibits me from going to work. There's more to the hill, you just can't see it.

I am happy to finally get my White Christmas. I've always wanted one but rarely get it.

There has been a lot of relaxing and changing in my sleep schedule, and it is definitely time to get back to working on __1337 Art.

Thank you very much for reading,

Happy Holidays!

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com/
http://1337art.artfire.com
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.] Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

4 comments:

esque said...

Poor birdy! He can come and warm up his birdseed by my fire!

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

High Desert Diva said...

Hope all the snow and ice starts to melt soon.

Anonymous said...

The snow pictures are so pretty but I know it can sure interrupt your life. The bird picture is great. I just filled up our feeders yesterday and have many birds & squirrels eating the goodies.

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha my dachshund is hating the stuff that we got from what was left over from your storm. We have several hills of doom here in Spokane, and my car is still barried under 5 feet of snow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails