Monday, December 15, 2008

It's not too late to shop __1337 Art for the Holidays.

If you're still looking for that perfect last minute gift for the holidays my shop offers a variety of items for every budget and for just about every member of your family.

I have gemstone potion necklaces and key chains available in the following gemstones:

*Peridot
*Tiger Eye
*Black Tourmaline
*Lapis Lazuli
*Rose Quartz
*Blue Goldstone
*Goldstone
*White Howlite
*Amethyst

If I do not have the gemstone of your preference from the above list for sale in my shop please contact me for a special listing.

I also have a growing variety of necklaces - both simple and elegant and hair accessories including combs and bobby hair clips.

I recently added three beautiful Paua Shell Necklaces in blue, pink, and green. The natural original designs of each shell are truly unique-I can't choose a favorite!

There are currently four masculine necklaces perfect for your special man for sale in my shop.

Hair accessories are perfect for stocking stuffers and Christmas Eve gifts that your daughter could wear on Christmas morning or on the way to Grandma's house.

You could even slip my hair clips onto your wife or girlfriend's vanity as she dresses up for a nice evening out in town.

If you're looking for a nice stocking stuffer or a small gift to hand out with a greeting card my earring studs are perfect!

They are available in Sterling Silver as well as Surgical Steel - great for people with metal allergies. Prices start at just $4.50 a pair. I have gemstones, shell, crystal, and aluminum.

I have great bookmarks for that book lover in your life! They could fit nicely inside of a stocking, and you can even slip the bookmark into the receiver's book as they're sleeping for a nice surprise.

My bookmarks can accommodate the coffee lovers, pet lovers, nature lovers, and more!

I also have three lovely cat's eye rings for just $5.00 each! They reflect a ring of light that resembles a cat's eye. Available in black, pink, and purple.

I also have men's cuff link sets available in black snake's eye and black onyx. Both are very masculine and would make an excellent gift for the man in your life.

The postal service can no longer guarantee delivery of items being sent via standard mail for Christmas. They have provided the following shipping methods and deadlines for almost guaranteed delivery:

Priority Mail
Deadline: Saturday, December 20th.

Express Mail
Deadline: Monday, December 22nd.

You can still place your order with __1337 Art and still have your items by Christmas if you choose one of the above shipping methods. Please contact me if you are interested in an expedited shipping method.

Thank you very much for reading,

Happy Holidays!

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
http://1337art.etsy.com/
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.] Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails