Saturday, April 25, 2009
Artfire Artist Feature - kickinskreations
It is important to show the world the charm of handcrafted items, and I plan to do this one artist at a time.
Today I feature kickinskreations from Ellenville, New York. She makes beautiful candles in the shapes of baked goods, alcoholic beverages, and so much more. Each one looks good enough to eat.
Below you can find her interview:
1. What is the first memory of crafting that you can recall?
I first started out making soap.
2. What are some of your favorite past times?
I love to create new candles, also line dancing.
3. What do you specialize in?
I don't really have one area, but I prefer to make the candy dishes.
4. What made you decide to open up a shop on Artfire?
I read up on it and looked at the shops, seems like a great way to get my items out there.
5. How did you choose your shop name?
My name came from my yahoo name "kickin" which in turn came from my line dancing.
6. What are your hopes for the future?
I would like to have my store be a success and in turn make my family's life all the more better.
7. How do you feel about custom orders?
If there is something a person wants and I am able to make it , sure I would.
8. Try to sum up your workspace in as few words as possible.
9. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Life sometimes throws curves, I needed to find something to help me get around that curve and kickinskreations is helping me do so.
You can visit kickinskreations studio:
and you can email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for reading!!
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]
Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!
You can also find _1337 Art on:
Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire