Friday, April 24, 2009

Stud Post Earrings.











Are you in the market for stud post earrings and are unable to find them? I offer then in a constantly growing variety of sizes in gemstones, shells, aluminum roses, and cat's eye fiber optic glass. I pierced my ears last summer for the first time, and I am in love with the idea of stud earrings. Please feel free to check out my shops for my current selection:


Thank you so much for reading!

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]

Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

You can also find _1337 Art on:
Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails