Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Many New Items!


























One of my recent goals was to have 200 items for sale at my Etsy Shop. Last week I had 88 items, and as of right now I am up to 114. I finally found the time to sit down and take pictures of everything that I have had lying around. I still have a lot of items to list, however, I don't want to do it all at once.

So far I have listed rose hair pins, gemstone potion necklaces, earring studs in both surgical steel and sterling silver, zipper pulls, and a few other things. Please feel free to check them out:

http://1337art.etsy.com

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you are having a great Easter weekend!

-
Christina
CM Designs dba 1337 Art
[Elite Art for the elite at heart.]
Featuring jewelry for men and women, awareness items, bookmarks, brooches, cards, cell phone charms, clip on earrings, cuff links, hair accessories, wine charms, and more!

You can also find _1337 Art on:
Twitter / Myspace / Live Journal / Deviant Art / Etsy / Artfire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails