Thursday, January 17, 2008

Custom Design

My name is Christina, and I make jewelry.

I've tired of the mass-produced jewelry items I find in stores. After giving up on finding something of both quality and style, I resorted to making jewelry for myself. It all started with a beautiful crystal cuplink chain that I needed to pursue. I also craft bookmarks, key chains, cellphone charms as well as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, and watches.

I welcome special requests and custom orders. I can do men's jewelry and accessories as well.

1337 Art is about affordable quality items that compliments a person's personal style. The name "1337" is a modern play on the word "elite." The name 1337 Art is meant to demonstrate that a piece of jewelry is not just a piece of jewelry; it's a work of art.

__Custom Design

Each person has their own personal style—their own tastes and preferences. I want to help you express yourself through jewelry and accessories that are both affordable and quality-made.

Do you own a necklace and bracelet but would like to also own a matching pair of earrings? I can help you complete your set.

Do you have a specific theme in mind for yourself or a friend, but you are tired of shopping around unable to find what you are looking for? Do you want to surprise your mother with a pair of earrings, but you don't know where to start? I can help.

Please contact me if you are interested in a custom piece. If you do not like the finished piece, you are under no obligation to keep it. I want you to be completely happy with your purchase.

I use a variety of materials ranging from shell, crystal, and glass, to gemstone, sterling silver, and pewter. I design in a variety of styles: chain, retro, modern, vintage, elegant, masculine, casual, goth, cutesy...please visit my Deviant Art account for a sample of my different styles:

1337-Art @ Deviant Art

If there is something that you are looking for that you do not see here, please let me know! I appreciate ideas and suggestions for new products!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails